Sunday 24 July 2011

And so we begin...


My name is Lucy Pedder and I’m 24 years old. I am London born and bred and currently reside in Hammersmith with three wonderful friends. I come from a family of five daughters and two greedy dogs and food has always been a huge part of my life. I love cooking it and I love eating it and, living in London, I have the opportunity to try all kinds of foods just by stepping out of my front door. Lucky me!

So, what I want to do is simple. I will be sampling the delights of London’s finest restaurants, food markets, kebab shops, bars, dining rooms...and reporting back to whoever is interested. Then, for those of you who don’t have the means to get to said restaurants, food markets etc. I am going to try and recreate the best of what I ate in my little kitchen. Bearing in mind I will be on a bit of a tight budget(!), my recipes will always aim to be no more than £10 a head, which means that there is no excuse for you people not to give them a go!

I suppose that pretty much sums it all up from me and anyway, all this talk is making me hungry, I think I’ll just go down the road for a bite of lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment