Tuesday 15 May 2012

Sunny Lunch in Kensal Rise



I hate to be one of those people who only talks about the weather, but I can’t help looking out of my window at the intense hail storm and dreaming back to two days ago when I was helping my sister and her fiancé with a spot of gardening and having lunch out in the sunshine. Having had horrible, grey and rainy skies for weeks, we spent the whole weekend moseying around outside and just enjoying life for a bit.

It might have been a little premature of us (being that it was pretty chilly when the clouds came out), but we just couldn’t resist eating outside, having a delicious lunch with lots of treats from l’Angolo deli in Kensal Rise. If you’re ever in the College Road area, you must go in and get some of their humous. My sister’s vegetarian fiancé swears it’s the best he’s had...


 



No comments:

Post a Comment