Wednesday 9 May 2012

When Lucy met Graham Coxon

A couple of weeks ago a very exciting thing happened to me. Yup, the title of the post probably gave it away...I got to meet one of my all time heroes, Graham Coxon!

This was literally the highlight of my year so far so please excuse my ‘I think I’m going to explode with happiness’ face in this picture. I think we can see that I was just a little more excited by the whole situation than Graham.


I had a million questions to ask him, but when it came down to it, I was just way too nervous and there was a whole room of people listening  to me talk which made me feel like a right wally. Bar all the obvious questions about the music, I was really hoping I could grill him about some foody things and maybe even get a good restaurant recommendation out of him.
Well this wasn’t to be (because I bottled it) but I thought you fellow Coxon / food fans may like to know what this wonderful rockstar has in his dressing room:

Mini chocolate bars (Maltesers, Milky Ways...)
A big fruit selection
Peanuts
Crisps
Bread/ toast
 
Yup, that’s it. At least that’s all I could see without snooping too obviously. If only I’d known, I could have won him over with some delicious, homemade treats. What a wasted opportunity...


No comments:

Post a Comment